SILO 5/4The Silo 5/4 is a classic back zip suit to keep you warm on those cold mornings when you’re up a dawn to sneak in a session before work. Ideal for water temperatures of 38° - 48° F (3° - 9° C).
- Back zip design provides easy entry/exit and a seamless chest panel.
- Tight design and internal back gasket prevent seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Liquid rubber seams seal the suit while maintaining flexibility.
BOMBPROOF BACK ZIP
Sturdy YKK bombproof zipper, interior overlapping and a tight exterior seam prevents water from seeping in through the closure. A secure neck flap locks the zipper in place.
Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
BLOAT FREE DRAINHOLES
Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome.”
Ride Engine Silo 5/4
Shipping 1-10 Days