The OS is a light and reactive kite, supporting you to hit the water in a gentle breeze foiling, freeriding or taking you in the surf.
- One strut mid-swept hybrid design
- High-performance wing for foiling and freeride
- Ultra responsive and dynamic turning speed
- Medium aspect ratio optimized for light wind usage
- Medium sweep for low end performance and backstall prevention
- Outstanding stability in all conditions
- Feather-light design paired with an extra durable construction
- Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force™
Meet our brand new OSeries kite! A dedicated foil and freeride kite, streamlined to deliver outstanding performance even in a gentle breeze. The OS’s feather-light design redefines durable and sturdy built quality. It is extremely robust while being ultra responsive. The Open-C shape is so much fun to ride, the second you launch you will feel a new sensation of agility, speed, and direct control. Even though it is remarkably dynamic, the OS is easy to tame. It has a smooth power deployment and it’s steering is very precise.
We shaped the kite with a medium aspect ratio and medium swept wing tips. This excessively improves the low-end wind performance, allowing even heavy-set riders to take off in well below 10 knots. This kite is a game changer for those who need to make every day on the water count.
As riding in light wind can be tricky, we paid special attention to the wing’s relaunch capabilities. The OS comes out of the water with ease in hardly any wind. We were also able to eliminate backstall and made the kite exceptionally stable. The canopy is made with the renowned X4 Techno Force™ ripstop cloth and the latest XT high-end leading edge and strut material by Japanese manufacturer Teijin. This combination diminishes flutter and is wear and tear resistant. We spent more than two years on the development of the OS and are extremely proud of the result.
Choose the OS and take off in any breeze.
Eleveight OS Kite
Shipping 1-10 Days