Space grade Spread Tow Carbon boosts performance of this beauty.
- Super lightweight performance freestyle and freeride twin tip
- 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for an outstanding flex pattern
- Spread Tow Carbon lamination for a precise and responsive ride
- Rail steps and multi channels for control and speed
- Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
- Heavy-duty plywood block inserts
- Glossy UV resistant top deck for long lasting durability
- 45 mm G10 fins come included
The Master was one of the first boards in our lineup. And it became widely successful. Riders praised the amazing pop, perfect for technical tricks, and the extreme grip which comes handy when riding in gnarly storms or when landing radical loops. We decided to take the board one step further, creating the Master C+. We pledged to stay true to the amazing freestyle features while emphasizing the freeride characteristics. We achieved this by translating the Master’s design to an all carbon construction. The result is stunning: the Master C+ is the very best board for riders who go for smooth freeride sessions but also push their limits in high-performance freestyle riding.
Using aerospace grade spread tow carbon, we managed to make the Master our lightest board in the lineup, brimming with technology and superior craftsmanship. Board expert Franz Schitzhofer was given full rein to make this board stand out in all situations. It has a performance-oriented flex pattern that is ultra comfortable to the knees, it is incredibly dynamic, easy to control and the top end speed is beyond staggering. It provides professional performance that can be easily accessed by almost any rider, making it our most versatile twin tip. The Master C+ is a pure joy to ride.
Eleveight Master C+ Carbon Series
Shipping 1-10 Days