This stick is made to stomp it. The Commander elevates your skills and boosts your performance to the next level!
- High-performance freestyle twin tip
- 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for an outstanding flex pattern
- Triax Carbon Composite for torsional stiffness and accessible performance
- Medium to hard flex for direct board control
- Carbon reinforcements for a harder reverse flex
- Tri-channel tip design for ultimate grip
- Glossy UV resistant top deck for long lasting durability
- 30 mm G10 fins come included
The Commander is our flagship board emphasizing our dedication and commitment to freestyle riding. Every inch of this truly innovative, ultra-durable construction is perfected to pop out of the water with ease to stomp the most technical freestyle tricks.
It utilizes an A-grade Paulownia wood core in combination with a layer of Triax Carbon Composite to show outstanding performance when ridden in raging storms for big air maneuvers, or in the flat for radical freestyle moves. We spend countless hours of research and testing until we fine-tuned the flex pattern to have the ideal stiffness, providing comfort in chop and hard landings while allowing the rider to load up the board to eject out of the water with an enormous boost.
Holding the edge while riding overpowered is a breeze thanks to the thick box rails. Control also comes naturally to the Commander, thanks to the elaborate Tri-channel design. Some riders even refrain from using the included 30 mm G10 fins as the channels already offer plenty of grip. The board’s performance, though fierce, is easy to access, so popping this board is easy, even for those who are just starting with freestyle maneuvers.
Ride the Commander and shape the future of freestyle.
Shipping 1-10 Days